Welcome to our website !

Bikez News >>

Blog that contains news, articles and information about motorcycle

Stoner Won, Lorenzo is The Champion

By 7:36 AM

Eventhough Jorge Lorenzo cant win the motoGP race Phillip Island, Australia, he can confirm as a MotoGP World Champion seasons 2012. He locked the title with the result race as runner up behind Casey Stoner as "host" of the race.

MotoGP Phillip Island 2013 made a dramatic race. Dani Pedrosa, the Spaniard too, made a good starting in race and pursued Lorenzo.
Suceeded overtaking Lorenzo, as usual, he kept the gap and get more further than his rivals. But, in turn 4 at this circuit, His front tyre losses grip because of high speed cornering. However, this tragedy make him forget the motogp title 2012.

" I feel bad for those who support me, my family and my fans. But I tried to give maximum throughout the year and in the last few races. I came out as best I could, but I overtook Lorenzo on the second lap I lost the bike in front. So a bit of everything: the air was cold, I too steep, I entered late … But I’m proud of how I’ve competed"

Dani Pedrosa

HRC maybe disappointed with the result. After seized motogp title in 2011 from Yamaha Team, he cant keep the title. However, though Lorenzo with his determination and consistency is the key of achievment. Congrats to Jorge Lorenzo

You Might Also Like

0 comments